Friday 17 April 2009

Crazy blogger stuff (and magical ponies.)

I just read this on a blog I subscribe to, Bienvenue, about a virus she's had passed to her computer through the followers button on here. Apparently, it does something to link the computers, or lets them send information, or whatever it is they do. (I may have a blog, but I'm still not convinced it isn't run by teeny-tiny people running about in the wires, or magical ponies somehow)

So I'm taking off the followers thing, and taking myself off other peoples (don't know if it can work both ways, or anything peculiar like that - like I said, magical ponies...) I know not too many people see or read my little blog, but if it at least stops one persons computer blowing up...

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online