Tuesday 7 April 2009

98 years, 208 days.

I don't know what to do, or to say. My grandma died today. It wasn't a surprise, she'd been deteriorating for quite a few years, and recently very ill, but it's still quite a strange feeling. So I baked cakes, in her honour. She taught me to make cakes over 25 years ago, (they were terrible, but I was about 3!) She made the strongest tea known to man - nigh on orange with sterilised milk, and spent a lot of time with her hearing aid turned off, especially when she answered the phone. She made the best egg and chips, and I miss her.

1 comment:

Twiggy said...

Sorry to hear about your gran :( Grans are brill aren't they. Sadly I only had one who died when I was 7 but I still remember the fun we had together. Big hugs to you.
twiggy x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online